What is Two Sigma and why apply for a job with us?
Two Sigma is a career destination for the intellectually curious who want to learn, invent, and create. The people of Two Sigma – a dynamic and diverse group of scientists, engineers, and business professionals – are accomplished analytical thinkers and passionate problem solvers. We apply technology and scientific rigor to financial innovation.
Product Manager for Reliability Engineering
We are seeking a deeply technical Product Manager to join the Reliability Engineering Team at Two Sigma. You will be responsible for crafting the strategy and building products for improving the observability, reliability, scalability, and supportability for services and applications developed at Two Sigma.
- Develop a strategic product view of external and internal developments in the DevOps and Reliability Engineering space
- Fully understand the customer needs for Reliability Engineering Products at Two Sigma with an eye for anticipating customer needs and creating platform effects
- Be the advocate for the user when working with engineering throughout the product development cycle from vision to execution
- Use metrics and quantitative analysis to measure product benefits, gain insights, find opportunities, and build consensus on product direction and roadmap
- Evangelize and drive adoption of Reliability Engineering Products and DevOps best practices across Two Sigma
- BA/BS in Computer Science, related technical field or commensurate experience
- 5+ years developing highly successful technology products with previous experience building platform and infrastructure products a plus
- Demonstrated customer focus
- Real passion for designing simple solutions to complex problems
- Clear bias for action, with a collaborative, no-ego approach
- Extraordinary analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with simplicity, precision, and empathy
- While we build products in the financial space, financial experience is not a requirement