Location: London, London, United Kingdom
Share with: Facebook Twitter Send to a friend
Two Sigma Securities, LLC is a broker-dealer registered with the SEC, one of the major U.S. equity exchanges and a registered market maker in over 8,000 U.S. exchange listed equities. Backed by a high performance, proprietary platform, the firm facilitates the execution of more than 300 million shares per day. We are the market-making affiliate of Two Sigma Investments, LP and a member of FINRA and SIPC. For more information, please visit twosigmasecurities.com.
We are seeking a talented engineer to join a fast-paced, dynamic team focused on building and supporting the globalization of our trading environment.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
· Monitoring the health of the production trading system; diagnosing and fixing issues with intraday transactions and post-trade reconciliation
· Configuring and deploying changes to the trading system including new features and fixes
· Working with peers from across Two Sigma to define and improve operational best practices
· Creating and improving operational tools for monitoring, deployment, and telemetry collection
· Designing and implementing the architecture and support of our proprietary trading environment including server, operating system, network, colocation site, and connectivity to a multitude of vendors and exchanges across three continents
· Conducting research to identify the latest cutting edge computing, networking, and connectivity trends and developments to keep us at the forefront of the industry
You should possess the following qualifications:
· Honours degree (or equivalent from a non-UK university) in computer science or engineering.
· 4-8 years comprehensive programming experience in both Python and Bash.
· Comprehensive experience working with the FIX protocol to be able to troubleshoot connectivity problems and order routing issues. Demonstrated experience with network/connectivity and/or Linux server technologies, particularly as related to ultra-low latency design
· Comprehensive knowledge of Equities and Options markets, order lifecycle and market data concepts including order book management. Extensive experience supporting a distributed high frequency, low latency order management systems
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.