Location: New York, New York, United States
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Specific responsibility for assisting the CCO and senior compliance officers with developing and administering a compliance program..
- Administer employee onboarding process, including training and registrations (U4, NRF and U5 filing) at the direction of a senior compliance officer.
- Administer employee personal trading process and related reviews at the direction of a senior compliance officer.
- Review OATS reports to ensure compliance.
- Conduct surveillance reviews to make sure the current compliance program is working,
- Review, summarize, and provide recommendations on applicable new rule proposals and regulatory notices.
- Build deep and trusting relationships with coverage areas and counterparts in other supporting roles (legal, ops etc.).
- Be energetic and passionate about digging into the details, demonstrate a thirst for knowledge and learning.
- Series 7, 57, and 24 must be obtained as part of this role.