Location: New York, New York, United States
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
are looking to add a bright and dynamic business analyst to join our Alpha
Capture team. Alpha Capture is an investment initiative that combines sentiment
sourcing with our quantitative strategies. The Business Analyst will work
closely with our Relationship Managers and will be responsible for:
- Creating, documenting, and owning a range of critical
- Performing ad hoc SQL queries and statistical analysis
on behalf of business unit.
- Aiding business unit in prioritization and targeting of
teams and business expansion efforts through data analysis.
- Developing and maintaining key business metrics and
- Coordinating with various stakeholders to understand
- Creating a range of contributor content such as polling
- Act as delegate and key member of Two Sigma’s Business
Analyst team. Participate in corresponding team meetings and act as
resource for project/initiative work specific to this area.
- Support and development of Budget/Forecast activities
by business unit.
- Timely reporting of actuals and ongoing variance
- A bachelor’s degree or above from a top university.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business analyst or
project management capacity.
- Proven ability to gather requirements, develop business
processes, and analyze data with minimal oversight.
- Experience with SQL and scripting.