We are seeking a proactive, thoughtful, goal-oriented engineering campus recruiter to join our team. You will collaborate with fellow campus recruiters and teams across the company to hire exceptionally talented individuals. You'll join a lean, high-performing, dynamic team where you'll be responsible for:
- Ideation: formulating and driving facets of our campus recruiting strategy;
- Execution: event planning, university relations, and interview management
- Ownership: directing candidates’ engagement with Two Sigma from candidate identification to offer close;
- Analysis: maintaining neat, precise data and reporting results accurately.
In addition, we're looking for someone who's comfortable:
- Representing Two Sigma on campus (some travel required, though we try to keep it to a minimum);
- Partnering with engineering managers to meet hiring goals.
We expect that you'll communicate professionally at all times, treat all candidates with dignity and respect, and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- A bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record.
- Relevant experience in recruiting or a related field.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to work independently and solve problems creatively.
- A passion for cultivating an effective, engaged, and diverse workforce.