Two Sigma is a financial technology company in SoHo that explores the fascinating intersection of big data, artificial intelligence, and finance. We currently manage over $47 billion AUM with 1,200+ staff spanning New York, London, Houston, and Hong Kong. We apply the scientific method to investment management and are not your typical investment manager. We follow principles of technology and innovation with equal regard to principles of investment management. Fields like machine learning and distributed computing guide us. Since 2001, we have searched for ways that these kinds of technologies can make us better at what we do.
Venn is an application of the Two Sigma technology platform, grounded by our investment research and inspired by our years of Client Solutions Advisory work. With Venn, institutional investors can understand how individual risk factors contribute to overall performance and and portfolio risk and bring new quantitative views to investment selection and strategic asset allocation. Venn is a systematization of much of the manual work previously performed by portfolio managers and our Client Solutions Advisory team and the continued development of Venn represents a significant investment on the part of Two Sigma to bring our market leading technology and research to the broader institutional investor community. As we continue to build features, we expect Venn to become an indispensable tool that everyone from Analysts to CIO's use to guide their investment decisions and expose them to strategies that will best achieve their investment goals and obligations through data.
Drive engagement of Venn through customer support, marketing communications and product development feedback. Establish best practices for customer success and develop strategies to ensure we’re providing excellent user experience across the product.
- Act as an enthusiastic ambassador for Venn to drive excitement for the business and engagement with this key product initiative
- Establish and maintain KPI's for Venn, post on-boarding
- Lead information sessions, soliciting feedback and monitoring insights to drive the evolution of Venn features and product road-map
- Coordinate campaigns with product development and relationship managers to explain, and drive adoption for, new functionality and analyses offered by Venn as the product evolves
- Play a role in product development and testing of new features and prototypes
- Assist with on-boarding process with clients and guide sessions to assist in their use and uptake of Venn
- Engage with Two Sigma Advisers to communicate latest thought leadership and investment research to Venn clients and prospective users
- Drive ongoing user engagement and identify ways to improve user experience for existing Venn users
- Actively support product, research, engineering and sales teams to get clients onto the system efficiently
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record in finance, economics, mathematics, engineering, or related discipline
- 5 to 8 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in financial services and interest in institutional asset management process and research
- Experience in working in a product-minded environment and comfortable interacting with developers, designers and product leads to drive product feedback and testing
- Strong communications skills, with experience developing sales and marketing presentations and software collateral
- Experience in taking ownership of responsibilities and KPI's to ensure follow through and achievement of team-wide goals
- Creative problem solver, capable of delivering non-obvious solutions to investor challenges
- Adaptable, with proven ability to adjust to daily changes in routine or demands with ease and manage demos and presentations with agility and confidence
- Patient and approachable, comfortable working closely with both highly sophisticated and less sophisticated technical counterparts
- Excited to work in a lean environment and take on a range of responsibilities with independence and accountability
- Startup experience a plus
- Demonstrates clear organizational skills and attention to detail