Two Sigma is a technology company dedicated to finding value in the world's data. Since its founding in 2001, Two Sigma has built an innovative platform that combines extraordinary computing power, vast amounts of information, and advanced data science to produce breakthroughs in investment management, insurance and related fields. Today, Two Sigma manages over $46 billion in assets, employs more than 1,100 people and has offices in New York, Hong Kong, Houston and London. For more information, please visit www.twosigma.com.
Venn is an application of the Two Sigma technology platform, grounded by our investment research and inspired by our years of Client Solutions Advisory work. With Venn, institutional investors can understand how individual risk factors contribute to overall performance and portfolio risk and bring new quantitative views to investment selection and strategic asset allocation. Venn is a systematization of much of the manual work previously performed by portfolio managers and our Client Solutions Advisory team and the continued development of Venn represents a significant investment on the part of Two Sigma to bring our market leading technology and research to the broader institutional investor community. As we continue to build features, we expect Venn to become an indispensable tool that everyone from Analysts to CIO's uses to guide their investment decisions and exposes them to strategies that will best achieve their investment goals and obligations through data.
Drive increases in Venn usage and adoption with Two Sigma clients and prospects. Improve client experience with Venn as the face of the business both internally and externally. Manage Venn client relationships as a trusted product expert and technical resource to Two Sigma clients.
- Act as an enthusiastic ambassador for Venn to drive excitement for the business and engagement with this key product initiative
- Establish and maintain KPI's for the Venn on-boarding funnel, working with Investor Relations to find ways of driving conversion efficiency, ease of use and increased throughput in the client on-boarding process
- Lead client demos and presentations with some of the world’s leading institutional CIO's and analysts, soliciting feedback and monitoring insights to drive the evolution of Venn features and product road-map
- Create customized client demos and define our marketing efforts to showcase the functionality of Venn and unique value propositions for a range of Two Sigma clients
- Play a role in product development and testing of new features and prototypes
- Perform on-site demos and on-boarding sessions with clients to assist in their use and uptake of Venn
- Interface with Two Sigma's Institutional Advisory Services team to coordinate high touch consulting engagements with Venn users
- Engage with Two Sigma Advisers to communicate latest thought leadership and investment research to Venn clients and prospective users
- Drive ongoing user engagement and identify ways to improve user experience for existing Venn users
- Demonstrates clear organizational skills and attention to detail
- Creative problem solver, capable of delivering non-obvious solutions to investor challenges
- Product-minded individual who is comfortable interacting with developers, designers and product leads to drive product feedback and testing
- Strong communications skills, with experience developing sales and marketing presentations and presenting in front of large audiences
- Adaptable, with proven ability to adjust to daily changes in routine or demands with ease and manage demos and presentations with agility and confidence
- Takes ownership of responsibilities and KPI's to ensure follow through and achievement of team-wide goals
- Patient and approachable, comfortable working closely with both highly sophisticated and less sophisticated technical counterparts
- Able to travel as needed to perform demos on-site
- Experience in financial services and interest in institutional asset management process and research
- Motivated yet humble, a high performer with a team-first mentality
- Excited to work in a start-up environment and take on a range of responsibilities with independence and accountability