We’re seeking a multi-talented, intellectually curious, and process-oriented individual to join our growing, interdisciplinary research team. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for driving our data exploration and acquisition efforts across a diverse scope of domain knowledge centers. You will work closely with data scientists, engineers and business partners across the company and your contributions will directly influence, enable and expand our research agenda. Additionally, in this role you will:
- Investigate new trends and business areas, working across a wide variety of industries on a range of topics that are important to the global investment community.
- Apply creativity and rigor to advance our research.
- Identify, prioritize and develop new partnership prospects; deepen relationships with key external partners and data vendors.
- Build sustainable and scalable processes and best practices; drive day-to-day operational excellence through design, execution and improvement.
- Create and maintain internal reports to advance knowledge management and drive key workflows.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record.
- 2-3 years of experience in financial services, sellside or buyside research, consulting, or business strategy, preferably in a client-facing role.
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity, specifically around leveraging data and technology in the financial markets.
- Flexible and practical: equally comfortable shaping open-ended questions into actionable plans and executing towards tactical objectives.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively, ensuring a high level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Execution mindset: strong work ethic, self-starter and quick-study mentality; passion to work in a results-oriented environment.
- Process-driven: someone who thinks methodically, with due care and discipline to drive significant impact.
- Proven success building collaborative working relationships with broad and diverse stakeholder groups.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.