As data continues to grow at a breathtaking pace, and new hypotheses become measurable, we are inspired by the challenge to reveal value in the world’s data. We are seeking intellectually curious and creative analysts who are deeply passionate about data exploration, integrity, and analysis to join our team.
In this role, you will join our close-knit team of quantitative researchers, data scientists, engineers, and business colleagues to translate data into actionable insights and to accelerate our vibrant research pipeline.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyzing and enriching a wide range of structured and unstructured big data into datasets for analysis;
- Communicating data-driven analysis and insights in the form of “data studies” that enable a nuanced understanding of our data and inform our investment research process;
- Acting as data integrity managers by amplifying, measuring, and exposing data quality and completeness through automation and a process-driven approach;
- Operating and extending our data platform to deliver production-grade data curation and analysis capabilities;
- Developing deep domain expertise on our datasets, the underlying behaviors manifested through these datasets, and the associated, measurable economic phenomena.
- Strong academic track record
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience
- Applied data analysis experience with messy data
- Strong Python skills; experience with SQL and relational databases
- Deep intellectual curiosity and passion for data
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and analytical skills
- Eagerness to contribute in a fast-paced, outcome-oriented environment
- While financial industry or alternative data experience is a plus, we are open-minded in our search for critical thinkers who are passionate about technology and data