Location: New York, New York, United States
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
We are seeking outstanding individuals with advanced quantitative and programming abilities to join our team. Electronic algorithmic traders contribute broadly in the following ways:
- Systematically analyzing market tick data;
- Leveraging knowledge of algorithms and high-performance computing;
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining trading strategies that run our high-frequency platform.
- A bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD degree in computer science, mathematics, or a hard-science from a top university. An advanced degree in computer science is a plus.
- Experience with scientific computing, algorithm development, or pattern recognition.
- A background in developing high-performance, multi-threaded applications.
- Strong programming skills (Java, C, or C++) & scripting languages (Perl, Python, UNIX shell).