Location: New York, New York, United States
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
We are seeking world-class engineers with cross-functional experience in FPGAs and software to join our growing hardware engineering team. Working closely with market researchers, we face a wide array of technical challenges relevant to finance, including, but not limited to:
- Building next generation algorithmic trading systems;
- Low-latency trading problems and optimization of performance-critical code;
- Assessing different technologies and their applications;
- Developing new hardware platforms;
- Building tools to monitor and analyze system performance;
- Identifying opportunities for improvement, and prototyping and experimenting with performance optimizations;
- Developing, optimizing, and strengthening the performance-critical component of the system.
- At a minimum, a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science or electrical engineering.
- At least 5 years of professional experience covering the following:
- Experience analyzing performance requirements and designing systems handling very large volumes of real-time data at extremely low latencies.
- Development experience with FPGAs (Verilog/VHDL, functional verification and static timing closure).
- Experience coding software in a low level language such as C/C++.
- Finance experience is not necessary.