Location: New York, New York, United States
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
We are seeking an Infrastructure Engineer who will report to the Head of the Security Infrastructure team. Communication skills are vital to this position as its responsibilities include working directly with other teams within Security and throughout Two Sigma. This role will be responsible for:
- Design and implementation of security systems and products;
- Development of automation tools and scripts;
- Operational support for security environments and applications;
- Linux/Windows server administration and configuration management;
- Automation and collection of security metrics and other data sources.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language (e.g. sh, python, perl).
- Familiarity in systems management and Windows or Linux operating systems.
- General knowledge and experience with security, networking, and systems concepts.
- Must be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple, detailed tasks.
- Team-oriented mindset and interest in sharing information and goals.
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, and documentation skills.
- Experience on a Security Infrastructure team is preferred.