Equity Portfolio Management is looking for a strong technologist with solid math and statistical abilities to join our team as a Portfolio Tactical Analyst. The role includes managing various day-to-day processes in Equity Portfolio Management and their improvements, producing portfolio reporting, ad hoc analysis, tool building, and writing solid and helpful documentation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare, review and present reporting on the portfolios
- Document processes we do manually, with an eye to automation
- Automate manual tactical processes (or work with developers to do so)
- Answer tactical questions using our current quantitative methodology
- Write visualization widgets (within an existing framework)
- Use and create tools for portfolio analysis
- Perform ad hoc portfolio analysis
- Collaborate successfully with various internal groups
- At a minimum, a bachelor's degree in computer science, applied mathematics, or another technical discipline.
- Strong programming skills, especially in either python, groovy, or java.
- 2+ years of work experience in Portfolio Management
- Interest in the Markets and Portfolio Management
- Strong Communication Skills
- High Attention to Detail