Location: New York, New York, United States
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Two Sigma is a career destination for the intellectually curious who want to learn, invent, and create. The people of Two Sigma – a dynamic and diverse group of scientists, engineers, and business professionals – are accomplished analytical thinkers and passionate problem solvers. We apply technology and scientific rigor to financial innovation.
We are seeking a Product Manager to join the Global Execution (GX) team at Two Sigma. GX is a new SaaS service at Two Sigma that extends our ML-based trade execution strategy to external customers and new scenarios You will be the first and founding Product Manager for the GX team. You will be responsible for crafting the product strategy and shipping the product for this new and exciting Two Sigma business.
- Build the product strategy and plan for the GX Product
- Closely work with Two Sigma Quantitative Researchers; Engineers; and Business Development to build and ship the GX Product.
- Engage external customers to deeply understand their needs and define breakthrough solutions for them.
- Understand external market developments from a product and technology perspective.
- Use metrics and quantitative analysis to measure product utility, gain insights, find opportunities, and build consensus on product direction and roadmap
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years developing highly successful technology products as a Product Manager or in a related role
- Previous experience / roles in trading, financial markets and analysis a plus
- Real passion for designing simple solutions to complex problems
- Clear bias for action, with a collaborative, no-ego approach
- Extraordinary analytical and interpersonal skills