Location: New York, New York, United States
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
We are seeking world-class researchers and engineers who are obsessive about data analysis and the pursuit of its greatest challenges. Cracking complex problems in the financial markets requires exceptional knowledge of computational methods, numerical algorithms, and statistical approaches. Our undertaking has brought on-board Putnam finalists, International Mathematical Olympiad medalists, and accomplished researchers from across many industries.
- A bachelor’s or advanced degree in quantitative disciplines.
- Experience working with large data sets.
- Strong programming skills in Java, C, or C++.
- Solid numerical programming abilities.
- Innate curiosity and resourcefulness.
- While we analyze the data-rich domain of finance, financial experience is not a requirement.