Location: New York, New York, United States
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
We are seeking equally empirical and imaginative thinkers to join our team. Scientists in the truest sense, our quantitative research associates navigate the full research process. You will explore a breadth of challenges, in pursuit of a mission that entails:
- Developing trading strategies, from idea generation and data collection to analysis and model creation;
- Applying quantitative techniques and market intuition to large, often novel or unconventional datasets and cultivate areas of expertise along the way;
- Advancing existing initiatives and opening opportunities to pursue new, previously unexplored research topics.
- A bachelor's degree from a top university.
- Intermediate programming skills (Java, C, or C++).
- Scripting knowledge (Unix or Perl).
- Experience tackling in-depth research projects.
- Solid analytical and organizational skills.
- The ability to communicate complex ideas clearly.
- We are open-minded in considering those interested in the data-rich financial markets and quantitative trading.
- Although industry knowledge or experience is preferred, we will certainly consider exceptional candidates without a background in finance.