Location: New York, New York, United States
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
We are seeking a creative, motivated and detail-oriented quantitative researcher with a strong background in statistical analysis and financial markets to join our team. In this role, you will design and implement systematic strategies trading a variety of instruments (futures, FX, and other derivatives) in global macro markets. Responsibilities include:
- Developing trading strategies, from idea generation and data collection to analysis and model creation.
- Applying quantitative techniques and market intuition to large, often novel or unconventional, datasets.
- Advancing existing initiatives and opening opportunities to pursue previously unexplored research topics.
- An excellent academic record with a bachelor’s or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline.
- Strong programming skills (Java, C++, Python, Matlab) and experience working with data.
- Experience with in-depth research projects, solid analytical and organizational skills, ability to communicate complex ideas and great attention to detail.
- Preference for candidates with relevant experience in quantitative global macro research.