Location: New York, New York, United States
Share with: Facebook LinkedIn Twitter Send to a friend
Senior HRIS & Workday Lead
Two Sigma is looking for a Senior HRIS Lead to support, evolve and administer our Human Resources management systems. You will be responsible for leading and ensuring successful delivery of functional services throughout our organization and continual enhancements to our platform. You should be a Workday expert, familiar with core HCM, benefits, compensation, report creation, security administration, integrations, and payroll. You will have broad functional knowledge of HR, including experience defining interactions between Workday and recruiting, payroll, compensation and benefit providers. You will be a capable architect, able to envision how they will evolve Workday and related applications to meet the evolving needs of the company and its affiliates. You will be an enthusiastic teacher and they will proactively share their knowledge and expertise with the rest of the team.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
1. System Enhancements - Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy. Serve as a key liaison with all stakeholders and use project management skills in managing projects.
2. System Updates and Certifications - Monitor and review cloud based system updates for impact on TS specific configurations and enhancements. Maintain certifications required by vendors for system administration.
3. Data Security Administration - Administer population and subject area security to make sure data is shared appropriately with all stakeholders.
4. Integration Monitoring - Ensure all data feeds are completed successfully on appropriate schedule with internal and external systems/ people.
5. System Support - Provide support for HR systems, including researching and resolving system problems or unexpected results; perform scheduled activities to meet requirements.
6. Data Audits, Governance and Compliance - Provide controls to make sure data is maintained in accordance with system functionality and business requirements. Support government required filings as needed.
7. Reporting (Ad-Hoc and Scheduled) - Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by analyzing data.
8. Business Process Optimization and Automation – Design, develop and customize business processes to improve our accuracy and eliminate wasteful manual processes. Work with HR to help improve their processes and encourage self-service where applicable.
9. Project Management - They will be able to independently manage both in-house projects and work done by our Workday implementation partners. They will be able to provide accurate effort estimates and meet their delivery obligations. They will be adept at managing vendor relationships.
Education and Qualifications