Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
We are seeking a Relationship Management Associate to join our Investor Relations team. The ideal candidate will be a motivated early career professional with exceptional work ethic and integrity.
Candidates should be excited to be part of a client-centric team serving many of the world’s most sophisticated and demanding institutions. We are a highly collaborative team - so you will have potential for learning and impact. We encourage team members to be intellectually curious and convey their unique perspectives to influence decision making.
If this sounds like the kind of environment you thrive in, we’d love to hear from you!
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Partnering with Senior Relationship Managers and Client Service to build and deepen relationships with existing and prospective investors
- Developing a deep understanding of Two Sigma’s unique vision and offerings to effectively position Two Sigma as a truly differentiated investment manager
- Supporting best-in-class relationship management processes, including meeting preparation, follow-up, management of CRM and pipeline
- Attending/hosting investor meetings and calls
- Conducting market, competitor, and industry research to identify opportunities and arm Investor Relations with pertinent information
- Collaborating with colleagues across firmwide functions including investment, legal, and operations on broad range of client-related efforts
You should possess the following qualifications:
- 1 - 3 years professional experience, with asset management or financial services background strongly preferred
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record
- Enthusiasm to learn and operate in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter mindset, with an ability to solve problems with appropriate oversight and direction
- Diligent, organized, and able to manage multiple work streams simultaneously
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, competitive 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days, competitive paid caregiver leaves
- Hybrid Work Policy: Flexible in-office days with budget for home office setup
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.