Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
We are seeking a full stack engineer with an entrepreneurial spirit for a role in our data engineering group. The role has a strong bias towards frontend technologies, but there will be the opportunity to contribute to the entire stack, as well as identifying and executing on opportunities to employ machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques to our technical platform.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Build and maintain compelling user experiences in partnership with our current engineering team and stakeholders.
- Design and implement new ways to interact with data within a key part of our data business
- Collaborate with our Engineers to ensure that we find the right solutions to current and future challenges
- Tackle the complex and interesting challenge of discovering value hidden in the world’s data through software engineering.
You should possess the following qualifications:
- Experience with machine learning, AWS, and .NET/Python are a big plus
- At least a BS/BA in a technical or quantitative field.
- At least 2 years of full-time work experience.
- An understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- A passion for building good user experiences and delivering high quality software
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, competitive 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days, competitive paid caregiver leaves
- Hybrid Work Policy: Flexible in-office days with budget for home office setup
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.