Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
We are seeking a Windows End User Engineer to serve as a primary provider of Microsoft Windows client platforms and technologies at Two Sigma.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Architect, develop, maintain, and expand Windows client platforms on premise and in cloud environments
- Develop, maintain, and improve a number of custom scripts and automations written primarily in, but not limited to, PowerShell or Python
- Participate in triage and on-call rotation readily handling various consult requests and troubleshooting tasks
- Maintain and improve the team’s internal and end user facing knowledge base
You should possess the following qualifications:
- A BS/BA degree in a computer science, engineering, or related field and 5+ years of experience building and managing Windows client platforms
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Windows 10 operating system
- Strong understanding in configuration management tools such as SCCM
- Good understanding of Microsoft Group Policies
- Proficiency with a scripting language (PowerShell or Python preferred)
- Track record in successfully leading and delivering large scale, geo-distributed, sophisticated projects in an enterprise environment
- Experience with Azure is a plus
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, competitive 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days, competitive paid caregiver leaves
- Hybrid Work Policy: Flexible in-office days with budget for home office setup
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.