Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
We are seeking a trader with strong attention to detail and excellent judgment to join the execution desk for our macro portfolio, which handles trades across a wide range of macro asset classes, including futures, fixed-income, currencies and commodities. The position entails implementing orders across all markets that we cover, but also partnering with portfolio managers, modelers and software engineers to strategize execution tactics, design new trading tools, as well as monitor and analyze slippage and other trading costs. The role entails development and maintenance of systematic strategies for execution and dealer selection using Python and other languages.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Implementing orders across all macro markets
- Development and maintain systematic strategies for execution and dealer selection using Python and other languages
- Partnering with portfolio managers, modelers and software engineers to strategize execution tactics
- Design new trading tools, as well as monitor and analyze slippage and other trading costs
You should possess the following qualifications:
- 2-4 years of execution experience, particularly in OTC markets
- Proficiency in programming languages (Python, SQL)
- A bachelor's degree from a top university
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Self-starter - motivated to become the trader of the future
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, competitive 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days, competitive paid caregiver leaves
- Hybrid Work Policy: Flexible in-office days with budget for home office setup
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.