Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital. Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
Venn by Two Sigma helps institutional investors of all sizes embrace a modern, quantitative, and intuitive approach to multi-asset portfolio risk management and investment decision making. Venn combines Two Sigma’s expertise in technology and factor-based investment analysis with a modern platform for data-driven portfolio decisions. Venn’s global clients include investment offices of Pensions, Endowments, Foundations, Single and Multi-Family offices, Insurance Companies, Investment Consultants, and Asset Managers. These investment professionals use Venn to drive:
- Investment Evaluation and Comparisons
- Manager Due Diligence and Monitoring
- Portfolio Construction and Optimization
- Factor-based Risk Analysis
- Reporting and Data Visualization
Learn more about Venn here: https://www.venn.twosigma.com/
We’re looking for a results-oriented individual to join our growing team with the mission of driving client engagement of Venn through relationship management, client support, onboarding, implementation, platform knowledge, product feedback and operations. You will help establish standard methodologies for client success and work closely with colleagues on the Client Solutions and Strategy team to develop and measure strategies aimed at providing excellent user experience across the product. You will support demos and information sessions with clients and prospects, solicit feedback and supervise insights to drive the evolution of Venn features and product roadmap. You will play a role in the development of the product and testing of new features and prototypes.
This role comes with a large growth opportunity to increasingly take on responsibility, help scale the business, and gain exposure to client relationships. If this sounds like the kind of environment you thrive in, we’d love to hear from you!
You Will Take on the Following Responsibilities:
- Act as a hard-working ambassador for Venn users to drive dialogue and discover how we build new value for our clients.
- Understanding our client’s business needs and challenges relating to portfolio management and manager evaluation, assisting with portfolio setup and onboarding, data integrations, and ongoing client management to improve engagement with the platform.
- Collaborate with fellow team members to operationalize and streamline processes to increase efficiency across the Venn Client Strategy and Solutions team.
- Keep pace with client success methodologies by attending conferences or webinars, following industry news, and networking. Help translate knowledge into actions to support continuous innovation.
You Should Possess the Following Qualifications:
- 1-4 years of experience in the Financial Services and/or Technology industry; curiosity about Financial Technology and Institutional Asset Management process and research.
- Experience in a client-facing role or supporting a client-facing group.
- Interest working in a product-minded environment. Comfortable interacting with developers, designers and product leads to drive product feedback and testing.
- Strong interpersonal skills; experience developing sales and marketing presentations and software collateral.
- Execution attitude: strong work ethic, and quick-study mentality; shown ability to work independently
- Creative problem solver, capable of delivering non-obvious solutions to investor challenges.
- Patient and approachable, comfortable working closely with both highly sophisticated and less sophisticated technical counterparts.
- Progress towards or curiosity about pursuing CFA/CAIA is a plus.
You Will Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves
- Hybrid Work Policy: Flexible in-office days with budget for home office setup
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.