Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
When you work with us, you tackle tough problems alongside other scientists and engineers. People who will challenge your ideas. Who you can really learn from, and collaborate with. And you’ll be doing work that matters to a lot of people, too. Our investors include some of the world’s largest retirement funds, research institutions, educational endowments, healthcare systems and foundations. We admire what they do, and we’re proud to serve these organizations.
Based in Two Sigma’s Hong Kong office, we are seeking a bright and adaptable Executive Assistant. You will be required to consistently maintain a high level of discretion while building and maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues throughout the organization. Your work, while often behind the scenes, will be vitally important to the success of an executive and their team.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Regularly monitor and adjust managers’ calendars and schedules, give reminders as required, be available for last-minute changes, and work with other EAs and team members as necessary;
- Liaise between direct manager(s) and internal or external parties to schedule for meetings, conference calls, dinners, etc.
- Research, book, and coordinate travel for assigned managers – ensure required travel documents are in place, build itineraries, maintain and update all calendars, and liaise with required parties at travel destination(s);
- Process expense reports for managers, coordinate team meetings and outings, provide office supply and mail assistance, and prepare materials and documents for meetings;
- Serve as liaison for manager(s) and their team member(s) on company processes, standard methodologies, and updates, including travel, new systems integration, and new hire onboarding;
- Occasional ad-hoc tasks and Office Management back-up support coverage, as needed.
You should possess the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years’ administrative support experience, executive level preferred.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Must have strong spoken and written skills in English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Professionally considerate, insightful, and reliable with the highest level of maturity and discretion.
- Curious about and excited by new technologies.
- Ability to resolve systems issues for managers as required.
- Ability to be flexible and available as needed throughout the workday.
- Self-starting, critical thinker who can switch priorities at a moment’s notice with minimal or no direction.
- Ability to present a positive and respectful front in all situations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Office Suite.