Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
We are seeking an experienced and adaptable Executive Assistant to join the team. In this largely autonomous role, you will work within Two Sigma’s highly collaborative administrative support function as well as working with new technologies. You will be required to consistently maintain a high level of discretion while building and maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues throughout the organization. Your work, while often behind the scenes, will be vitally important to the success of an executive and their team.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Regularly supervise and adjust managers’ calendars and schedules, give reminders as required, be available for last-minute changes, and work with other EAs and team members as vital
- Collaborate closely with manager(s) and internal or external parties for meetings, conference calls, dinners, etc.
- Research, book, and coordinate travel for assigned managers – ensure required travel documents are in place, build itineraries, maintain and update all calendars, and liaise with required parties at travel destination(s)
- Process report expenses for managers, coordinate team meetings and outings, provide office supply and mail assistance, and prepare materials and documents for meetings
- Serve as liaison for manager(s) and their team member(s) on company processes, standard methodologies, and updates, including travel, new systems integration, and new hire onboarding
- Provide dedicated back-up support coverage for partner EAs in the same department
- Occasional ad-hoc tasks as required by manager
You should possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of experience required; preferred 10+ years of administrative support experience at the executive level
- BA/BS degree is required
- Excellent time management skills and ability to demonstrate attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highest level of maturity and discretion
- Curious about and excited by new technologies
- Ability to be flexible and available as needed throughout the workday.
- Self-starting, critical problem solver who can switch priorities at a moment’s notice with minimal or no direction
- Ability to present a positive and respectful front in all situations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Office Suite
- Experience with technologies such as JIRA, Concur, CardScan, video conference systems, Slack, Visio and Skype for Business is preferred
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, competitive 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days, competitive paid caregiver leaves
- Hybrid Work Policy: Flexible in-office days with budget for home office setup
The base pay for this role is anticipated to be between $100,000 and $150,000. The anticipated base pay range is based on information as of the time this post was generated. This role may also be eligible for other forms of compensation and benefits, such as a discretionary bonus, health, dental and other wellness plans and 401(k) contributions. Discretionary bonus can be a significant portion of total compensation. Actual compensation for successful candidates will be carefully determined based on a number of factors, including their skills, qualifications and experience.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.