Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
Venn is a next-generation analytics tool for university endowments, pension funds, nonprofits, and other institutional investors. Our users use Venn to better understand how to better meet their long-term goals via smarter strategic investments. Our team combines Two Sigma’s quantitative finance expertise with groundbreaking data visualization in a modern web app.
At Venn, we are seeking to transform investment and portfolio analysis for Institutional Investors. We have a demonstrated track record of selling effective and intuitive SaaS software and delivering successful outcomes for our clients.
We are seeking an individual to define, implement and scale the programs, processes and strategy to drive the success of our GTM effort. We are customer-focused and deeply analytical - if you are too, we’d love to meet you!
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Operations, Product, and Leadership to establish GTM strategic priorities, project plans, and goals
- Develop and execute programs to impact the time to value, ramp and quota attainment of our Account Executives
- Ensure all Sales team members are enabled and prepared to succeed by implementing onboarding programs, optimal systems and ongoing training
- Develop, maintain clear documentation and drive adoption of product knowledge, processes, technology, training and operating plans
- Reporting and analytics to accurately measure performance
- Impact and value analysis of new products, functionality and services
- Procure and implement operational processes and technology to drive sales performance
- Plan impactful cross functional events and trainings
You should possess the following qualifications:
- 7 years of leading GTM strategy, enablement and business programs
- Demonstrated experience supporting GTM organizations (sales, operations, training, CRM, etc.)
- Experience scaling GTM teams, and driving effective behavior with data and analytics, using Salesforce, Hubspot, Navigator and/or other sales enablement tools.
- Expertise in best-practices around market segmentation, territory coverage, pricing, service models, compensation, and reporting
- Strong, clear, and impactful written and verbal communication skills
- Interest and experience in institutional investing and the role technology can play in improving investment outcomes
- Ability to balance working for an established organization with the focus and rigor required to scale a growing technology business
- Commitment to constantly developing your knowledge base and understanding the Venn product and our key selling points
- Intellectual curiosity and high ambition
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, competitive 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days, competitive paid caregiver leaves
- Hybrid Work Policy: Flexible in-office days with budget for home office setup
The base pay for this role will be between $100,000 and $300,000. This role may also be eligible for other forms of compensation and benefits, such as a discretionary bonus, health, dental and other wellness plans and 401(k) contributions. Discretionary bonus can be a significant portion of total compensation. Actual compensation for successful candidates will be carefully determined based on a number of factors, including their skills, qualifications and experience.