Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
Two Sigma Insurance Quantified is an insurance technology business utilizing technology, data science, intelligent automation and cloud-based computing to foster innovation, better understand risk and strengthen business and product offerings for the insurance industry. Two Sigma IQ is aligned with Two Sigma's vision of finding value in the world's data.
We are looking to add an experienced Product Manager to our growing organization! The person in this role will help to identify the biggest opportunities to apply technology and data science to the most pressing challenges in insurance in close collaboration with our development partners.
The Product Manager will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the product life cycle across the Engineering and Design teams.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Gain insights into the needs of our users and customers
- Focus resources on the best opportunities to build value
- Work closely with our engineers and researchers to deliver solutions
- Use metrics and quantitative analysis to measure product utility, find opportunities, and build consensus on product direction and roadmap
- Communicate vision and progress to stakeholders within TSIQ as well as to our insurance partners.
You should possess the following qualifications:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- 10+ years developing highly successful technology products
- Start up experience in an Agile environment, a plus if that start up went public
- Ability to handle ambiguity
- Experience building enterprise-scale products, in the insurance space a plus
- Passion for designing simple solutions to complex problems
- Clear bias for action, with a collaborative, no-ego approach
- Outstanding strategic, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excels at communicating with a diverse audience of partners
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, competitive 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days, competitive paid caregiver leaves
- Hybrid Work Policy: Flexible in-office days with budget for home office setup
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.