Two Sigma Insurance Quantified (TSIQ) seeks to partner with leaders in the insurance industry by applying Two Sigma's core engineering, modeling and analytics capabilities. TSIQ works closely with its industry partners to deliver products and solutions, which lead to enhanced automation and data-driven decision making. Comprised of a diversified and growing team of highly skilled data scientists, engineers, and business professionals, TSIQ possesses the agility and innovation of a dynamic startup with the resources and long-term view of Two Sigma.
We are hiring a Sales Relationship Manager to join our growing Customer Development Team! The person in this role will serve as the lead on our account relationships from the point of Letter of Intent. Because of the extensive nature of the solutions TSIQ is bringing to market, the expectation is that the early partnerships we form will be the source of additional revenue opportunities as we execute on our product strategy. A critical goal for this role is to help build out our existing client base to support long-term growth and success of the business.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing clients. Lead the overall heat map for each client company; developing positive relationships with and outcomes for TSIQ.
- Utilize knowledge of client needs to upsell & identify new business opportunities with existing customers (focusing on longer term & win-win outcomes)
- Identify ways to connect multiple partners based on potential opportunities for collaboration
- Proactively assess sophisticated needs of clients/partners and anticipate potential situations of high sensitivity
- Assess the organization readiness of a customer to expand into a new jurisdiction or line of business
- Take active involvement in new business development: helping to drive targeted sales campaigns, qualifying a firm to assess its desire to engage in a sales engagement, assisting sales in fostering specific sales opportunities
- Experience leading enterprise client relationships with a proven history of growing footprint over time
- Experience with either insurance software implementations or SaaS workflow/analytics implementations
- Ability to thrive in a multifaceted environment that requires reliability, proactive thinking, problem solving, and a sense of ownership and initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as ability to adjust communications across multiple audiences
- Understand how to clearly and concisely identify and frame problems, separate issues, and expose the underlying difficulties
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills; ability to prioritize, adjust and course correct as necessary
- Cross team collaboration and relationship building, including: building consensus, and resolving conflicts when necessary
- Utilize data to gain insights, find opportunities and build consensus
- Ability to practice risk management, engage key risk partners, and optimally raise issues that create business, technical, operational, and project risk
- Identify and resolve gaps for ensuring successful and on-time releases
- Degree: BA/BS
- 5-8 years of account management experience in a software development environment
- Experience in working in an Insurance/Insurtech organization a plus
- Strong customer and business interpersonal skills
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.