Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
Venn is a platform used by investment allocators (e.g., customers of Two Sigma) to understand holistically the risks and returns of their suite of investments. It decomposes risk and return into factors and allows portfolio optimization by combining a user's factor forecasts with current factor exposures.
We’re looking for an ambitious individual to join our team to help distribute Venn's value proposition to the investment community. We are customer-obsessed and deeply analytical - if you are too, we’d love to meet you!
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategies to build the Venn sales pipeline
- Qualify inbound leads and respond to interested organizations
- Actively identify prospects and drive outbound efforts
- Use Salesforce, Hubspot, LinkedIn and other sales enablement/prospecting tools to research accounts, identify key contacts and craft targeted messaging.
- Act as an ambassador for Two Sigma’s new technology product efforts to drive excitement for the business and engagement with this key product initiative
- Lead new user onboarding and orientation processes to ensure early uptake and positive user experience
- Contribute to building market segmentation and targeting strategy and craft GTM tactics to promote these products
You should possess the following qualifications:
- 1-2 years of experience as an SDR at an enterprise SaaS company
- Fast learner with an interest in financial services and technology solutions
- Strong communications skills, with experience developing sales and marketing presentations and collateral
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.