Two Sigma is a different kind of investment manager. Since 2001, we have used data science and technology to derive insights that forecast the future and discover value in markets worldwide. Our team of scientists, technologists and academics looks beyond traditional finance to understand the bigger picture and develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most difficult economic problems. Our work spans markets and industries, from insurance and securities to private investments and new ventures.
Venn is a fast-paced Fintech startup that is reshaping the way trillions of dollars of assets are invested globally. Founded and backed by Two Sigma, Venn operates at the intersection of data-science, technology and finance. Our product focuses on enabling institutional investors to take advantage of powerful quantitative insights and cutting edge technology to make smarter investment decisions. We currently work with some of the world's largest and most respected investors and institutions and are on a course to create the investment operating system of the future, powering professional investors, worldwide.
The Venn marketing team is growing! We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to develop value propositions for new products and features. The ideal candidate is a top performer with an interest in finance technology.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Drive Venn usage through delivering the right message, via the right channels and at the right time.
- Become a product, market, and customer expert that is able to integrate information into strategies.
- Partner with Brand team to find creative ways of positioning and presenting the Venn product and its features and establish a process to promote new features among clients and prospects.
- Influence product development through deep understanding of customer needs and purchase cycle.
- Understand competitive differentiation and arm sellers with the effective tools to position Venn against the competition.
- Coordinate with Relationship Management team and Acquisition Marketing to ensure right timing and targets of communications.
- Work with Sales and Acquisition teams on the development of buying personas.
You should possess the following qualifications:
- 5-7 years of product marketing experience at a SaaS, preferably FinTech, startup.
- Process-oriented with a keen eye for detail.
- Good writer that can easily craft communications when needed.
- Inventive and creative in nature with an ability to find solutions when most people can’t.
- Analytical and numbers-driven, ensuring decisions made are fact-based.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.