Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
Our trading platform engineering team is looking for a Specialist Site Reliability Engineer to maintain and advance our trading platform. You will work with multiple trading teams to ensure the low latency delivery of market data and orders to and from exchanges and other counterparties across a wide variety of asset classes. Keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and a solid knowledge base in Linux administration are prerequisite.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
You should possess the following qualifications:
- Ensure market data is processed, stabilized and redistributed in a high volume live production environment.
- Develop, operate, and maintain the infrastructure necessary to deliver changes rapidly
- Work directly with trading desks to ensure successful trading and minimal outages
- Implement and manage tools to ensure compliance with all rules and regulations
- Work directly with exchanges, counterparties, and data providers to bring value to all the trading desks at Two Sigma.
- You will gain exposure to:
- Global market structures for numerous asset classes
- Low-level performance analysis and tuning
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or another technical, scientific discipline
- Advanced scripting ability with Python and Bash
- Extensive Linux Administration experience. In-depth knowledge of high performance networking technology (such as kernel bypass) is preferred but not required
- Proven experience with configuration management systems such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- Demonstrated track record of supporting live production systems
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, competitive 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insuranc
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days, competitive paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.