Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
Technology drives our business — it's our main advantage — and Product Managers play a pivotal role.
Product Management at Two Sigma is focused on developing product ideas that address customer needs, working cross-functionally with engineering to implement those ideas, and determining the metrics used to evaluate the success of those ideas while enabling their continued evolution.
As a Two Sigma Product Manager, you'll champion the rigorous, collaborative, scientific approach that allows us to meet the needs of our business. You'll join a forward-looking, future-reaching organization to build and evolve products that will scale with the company. You'll have amazing opportunities to learn from others and share your own expertise. You’ll constantly be challenged by a dynamic and fluid problem space.
Depending on the Product area you join, you will take on the following responsibilities:
- Define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for some of the world’s hardest problems.
- Establish a comprehensive and detail-oriented understanding of your end users
- Manage product execution, working closely with engineering, project management, UX, and partner teams to foster the best outcomes for customers.
- Engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule
- Define key operational/success metrics and establish an efficient process to track progress and report regularly on these metrics.
- Coordinate and deliver effective internal product communication and information delivery across all areas of the organization.
Wondering if this is the right role for you? You should possess the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in a Product Manager role.
- A Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree in a technical or quantitative field.
- Knowledge of Java, C, C++, Python, Scala, R or other languages that target the JVM.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- An obsession with building quality products.
- Experience with statistical modeling techniques is a plus.
We are open-minded in our search for critical thinkers who are passionate about technology. While we analyze the data-rich domain of finance, financial experience is not a requirement.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves
- Hybrid Work Policy: Flexible in-office days with budget for home office setup
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.