Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
We are seeking a Brand Marketing Strategist to support external and internal marketing activities. The position will support a portfolio of businesses and activities across the Two Sigma group, developing marketing plans that cover brand and message development, digital marketing, pitch materials and collateral, campaign work and sponsorships and events. Ideal candidates will have 7-10 years’ experience in building and managing premium brands, either in-house or at a brand or creative agency. Past work experience in technology and/or financial services a plus.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Partner with senior leaders of the organization as the primary Marketing partner.
- Connect tactics and marketing activities into a unified strategic marketing plan that gets results.
- Manage digital ecosystems, including web, social and other crowd/third party platforms, elevating awareness and engagement across our audiences.
- Build breakthrough positioning, brand identity, messaging and campaigns, ensuring strategic connection to corporate vision.
- Drive engagement through [virtual] events, conferences and paid sponsorships.
- Innovate, bringing ideas that deliver against our promise of technology leadership.
- Lead agency relationships across creative, digital, experiential - guiding our partners in the creation of new brand experiences.
- Develop subject expertise across technology, data science and financial services.
You should possess the following qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree required.
- 7-10 years’ proven record in delivering successful marketing strategies and business results.
- Demonstrated history of managing agency relationships and producing work, experience in a highly regulated environment a plus.
- Direct engagement with senior leadership and/or C-suite.
- Strong project management and experience with building brands and managing multi-channel campaigns
- Independent, but collaborative
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days, paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.