Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
Two Sigma Recruiting Coordinators are responsible for overseeing all logistical aspects of our interview process. Our Recruiting Coordinators oversee each interview stage, serving as the main point of contact for candidates and external agencies, and working closely with recruiters and hiring managers to support each search. The team also leads in various process improvement and project management initiatives.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Facilitate full-cycle, multi-stage interview processes and candidate lifecycles
- Serve as main point of contact for candidates, hiring managers, and external agencies
- Coordinate on-site interviews and facilitate lineup changes
- Determine appropriate interview lineups and coordinate candidate schedules with interviewers and recruiters
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date data in applicant tracking system
- Facilitate interview feedback collection and distribution while maintaining discretion
- Ensure candidates have a positive experience during their interview process
- Maintain documentation on each interview process
You should possess the following qualifications:
- Excellent attention to detail and strong foresight
- Experience in a fast-paced, evolving work environment
- Initiative to follow through on tasks and problem solve
- Sound sense of ownership for role within a team
- Ability to prioritize and operate with sense of urgency and grace
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook (inbox and calendar management)
- Advanced knowledge of Google Workspace collaboration tools
- Driven by process and systems-minded
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous Human Resources experience, specifically with recruitment
- Bachelor's degree in any field preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets (PivotTables, VLOOKUP, advanced functions and formulas)
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS) or human resources information systems (HRIS)
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.