Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
Venn is a platform used by investment allocators (e.g. investors in Two Sigma's funds and other institutions) to holistically understand the risks and returns of their suite of investments. It decomposes risk and return into factors and allows portfolio optimization by combining a user's factor forecasts with current factor exposures.
Learn more about Venn here: https://www.venn.twosigma.com/
We’re looking for a results-oriented individual to join our growing team with the mission of driving client engagement of Venn through relationship management, client support, platform knowledge, product feedback and operations. You will help establish best practices for client success and work closely with the Head of Relationship Management to develop and measure strategies aimed at providing excellent user experience across the product. This role comes with a large growth opportunity to increasingly take on ownership of Venn client relationships.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Act as an enthusiastic ambassador for Venn users to drive dialogue and discover how we create new value for our clients.
- Develop a deep understanding of our client’s business needs and challenges relating to portfolio management and manager evaluation, assisting with portfolio setup and onboarding, and ongoing client management to maximize engagement with the platform. You will have the opportunity to work directly with users on developing a success plan that outlines how Venn will be addressing both critical and long-term needs.
- Lead demos and information sessions with clients and prospects, solicit feedback and monitor insights to drive the evolution of Venn features and product roadmap. Play a role in the product development and testing of new features and prototypes.
- Support the Venn Relationship Management team in operationalizing and streamlining processes to increase efficiency. This includes utilizing tools to monitor usage, measure impact of client engagement and assisting with data management and reporting.
- Engage with Two Sigma Client Solutions research team to communicate the latest thought leadership and investment research to Venn clients and prospective users.
You should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or related field.
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in the Financial Services and/or Technology industry; interest in Financial Technology and Institutional Asset Management process and research.
- Experience in a client-facing role or supporting a client-facing group.
- Experience or interest working in a product-minded environment. Comfortable interacting with developers, designers and product leads to drive product feedback and testing.
- Strong communication skills; experience developing sales and marketing collateral is a plus.
- Execution mindset: strong work ethic, and quick-study mentality; shown ability to work independently; passion to work in a results-oriented environment.
- Creative problem solver, capable of delivering non-obvious solutions to investor challenges.
- Patient and approachable, comfortable working closely with both highly sophisticated and less sophisticated technical counterparts.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.