Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented investor relations professional to join our Client Service team based in Two Sigma’s London office. Please note that the Client Service team interacts directly with our investors, though this is not a fundraising role.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Partner with sales and relationship managers in our global office(s) to deliver first class client service to current and prospective investors
- Streamline information delivery to our clients including via standard and custom document requests, as well as completing due diligence questionnaires and requests for proposals, ensuring that the firm is appropriately described in external materials
- Facilitate capital activity (i.e., subscriptions, redemptions and transfers) for regional client coverage
- Suggest and drive enhancements to processes, reports and communications, in line with industry developments and best practices
- Collaborate closely with various teams throughout the organization on cross-platform initiatives that mitigate business risk and advance the client experience
You should possess the following qualifications:
- 4- 6 years of professional experience, with asset management or hedge fund background preferred
- BA/BS degree (or UK equivalent) with a strong academic record
- Proficiency with IR standards and industry trends with an interest in process improvements
- Ability to balance a dynamic workload and exercise good judgement across a variety of requests
- Capable of operating efficiently within a team and independently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and acute attention to detail
- Effective organizational and time management skills
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.