Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
Two Sigma Insurance Quantified is an insurance technology business utilizing technology, data science, intelligent automation and cloud-based computing to foster innovation, better understand risk and strengthen business and product offerings for the insurance industry. Two Sigma IQ is aligned with Two Sigma's vision of finding value in the world's data.
TSIQ is seeking a Customer Success Analyst to join a rapidly growing Customer Success Team. This individual will work closely with our initial clients and end users to support their needs, train end-users on the value of our products and services and drive successful adoption. The successful CS analyst becomes an expert on our products/services and the P&C industry market needs. A passionate, energetic and curious CS analyst will support our clients and end users by helping to solve for their mission critical needs. They are responsible for handling front line customer inquiries and will leverage creative, problem solving techniques to diagnose, escalate and resolve client issues. With a relentless focus on positive client business outcomes, the CS analyst will help support, train and ensure end users are effectively leveraging TSIQ’s products and services. They will leverage data and user insights to promote new features and drive adoption. The Customer success team acts as the “voice of the customer”, drives adoption and renewals, and is expected to be an excellent collaborator partnering with Sales, Product and Engineering functions.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Actively serve assigned accounts and end users so that customers may achieve their positive business outcomes
- Field inbound customer support inquiries via Zendesk
- Diagnose and help resolve customer issues, thinking creatively about workarounds or alternative solutions if a direct feature or workflow is not readily available
- Thoroughly document support issues, help expand and maintain our Knowledge Center and escalate issues where necessary
- Develop in-depth knowledge of TSIQ Products/Services
- Develop insights on end user pain points and opportunities to work collaboratively across internal teams to influence TSIQ product direction
- Drive customer engagement & development of power users across customer organizations
You should possess the following qualifications:
- Recent graduate with prior work experience in service, customer success, operations, business development, within SaaS/Fintech industries preferred
- Experience with data analytics & collaboration tools including Google Sheets, Slack, Zendesk, Pendo, Business Intelligence Tools a plus
- Highly proficient in communication and presentation skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- An aptitude to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- The ability to build strong working relationships in a collaborative setting
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.