Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented investor relations professional to join our Client Service team. Please note that our team interacts directly with our investors, though this is not a fundraising role.
Candidates should be proven collaborators who are excited to be part of a client-centric team. If you are passionate about joining a fast-paced, dynamic team, we would love to meet you!
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Partner with sales and relationship managers to deliver first class client service to current and prospective investors
- Facilitate capital activity (i.e., subscriptions, redemptions and transfers) for client coverage; including trade processing and reconciliation with fund administrators
- Suggest and collaborate on process improvements related to capital activity processing
- Streamline information delivery to our clients including via standard and custom document requests, as well as completing due diligence questionnaires and requests for proposals, ensuring that the firm is appropriately described in external materials
- Contribute to cross-platform initiatives with various teams throughout the organization in order to mitigate business risk and advance the client experience
You should possess the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years of professional experience, with asset management, fund administrator or hedge fund background preferred
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record
- Proficiency with Investor Relations standards and industry trends with an interest in process improvements
- Ability to balance a multifaceted workload and exercise good judgement across a variety of requests
- Entrepreneurial, with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent communication and acute attention to detail
- Effective organizational and time management skills
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, competitive 401k match, and employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: On-site gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, and game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days, competitive paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.