Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
Two Sigma Securities (TSSS) brings a scientific approach to systematic trading and risk management to make markets more efficient. Our team trades over 10,000 US equities and 4,000 listed options, leveraging our high performance trading system to execute over 850 million shares per day. Two Sigma Securities is entering an exciting growth phase. We value the insights of our colleagues and encourage them to innovate and shape their own work agenda. New joiners use our proprietary platform to work on diverse projects. From building next generation trading technologies and researching novel AI and machine learning techniques to enhancing our strategies and deploying automation, our team is pushing the frontier in systematic trading.
Our focus is on providing liquidity through our systematic trading strategies across asset classes, which we offer through our three core business activities.
- Market Making and Intraday Alpha: Our market making and intraday alpha business brings advanced data science and ultra-low latency execution capabilities together to provide liquidity in equity, futures, and ETF markets across the globe.
- Options Trading: Our options market making business leverages our high performance proprietary options platform alongside sophisticated forecast research to make markets on 15 US options exchanges.
- Client Trading: Our client trading business provides reliable liquidity and execution capabilities alongside attentive customer service in our wholesale market making, algorithmic trading services, and single dealer platform offerings.
TSS is entering an exciting growth phase as such, we are actively seeking software engineers to join our growing team which is responsible for building the trading ecosystem that supports TSS’s low latency proprietary trading and street trading for the client businesses.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Help design and build the trading ecosystem that supports TSS’s ultra-low latency proprietary trading and street trading for the client businesses.
- Develop workflows and technologies to support whole-system integration testing and benchmarking
You should possess the following qualifications:
- BS degree in computer science, computer engineering or another highly technical, scientific discipline
- A minimum of 2+ years programming experience, with recent low latency/high frequency expertise using C, C++, Rust, or other systems language
- Low-latency software techniques (lock-free programming, shared memory, cache-aware data structures, garbage collection)
- Experience and/or interest in performance and optimization, modern machine architecture, systems design, exchange connectivity and/or Linux server technologies.
- Enthusiasm for owning projects from start to finish and building high quality, well tested software that performs business-critical functions
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.