Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
The Alpha Insights team at Two Sigma is looking for an entrepreneurial Business Development Associate to contribute to its investment initiatives. In this role, you will make important contributions across a diverse array of projects and will develop a broad skill-set in business strategy, business development and operational excellence.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Develop, oversee and maximize the value of our relationships with potential partners
- Maintain strong, positive relationships both virtually and in-person
- Collaborate with our research team to propose and investigate potential new signals for our models
- Identify and develop new sourcing channels for partnership opportunities
- Influence product and engineering support for your work
- Build a data-driven business process to assist with strategic planning
You should possess the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience at a financial services firm or consulting firm with financial services focus
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain commercial relationships
- Analytical and data-driven mindset
- Strong interest in systematic investment management
- Unimpeachable integrity
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.