Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
The Technology Risk Product Management team partners with teams across Two Sigma in order to ensure that we have a coherent technology risk strategy across all engineering functions. We work to ensure that engineering teams are investing in the right products and technologies to reduce security and operational risk, while enabling our platform to scale with the evolving needs of our business.
As a product manager within Security, you will partner with leadership in Two Sigma’s Cyber Security organization to ensure their teams are balancing risk reduction, useability, and functionality. You will be pivotal in ensuring engineers understand the needs of their customers, as well as the security product and technology landscape.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Perform external and internal market analysis to understand emerging trends, technologies, and practices in identity and access management. Consider commercial, open source and internally developed services and applications.
- Partner with engineering to define, own, and maintain the vision, strategy and roadmap for the security technologies used by the firm.
- Engage with the customer community, be the chief customer advocate and represent the needs, interests, and priorities of a diverse, and sophisticated, set of stakeholders.
- Define problem statements, end-to-end user scenarios, requirements, and measures of success.
- Balance product vision with customer feedback to form a coherent strategy, including design, user requirements, market assessments, scalable delivery plan and marketing strategy.
- Be a product evangelist, drive customer engagement, and adoption.
- Navigate a highly matrixed environment and successfully drive a transformational technology agenda.
You should possess the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience required in product management or product-focused technical leadership.
- Ability to prioritize and communicate clearly, verbally and in writing.
- A deep understanding of security principals and the technologies used to enforce them
- Real passion for designing simple solutions to complex problems
- Strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines or equivalent experience in technical leadership roles.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.