Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
The Office Services Manager is essential to ensuring the efficient and safe day-to-day running of Two Sigma’s New York office. The role is responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and administration to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional skills in customer service and the ability to support various workplace services teams in a faced-paced environment. Integral to the role is providing overall leadership and oversight of the Office Services team to deliver a high quality of services. This is an operational role responsible for delivering results as both an individual contributor and a team manager.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Understanding and support of tasks and responsibilities in all aspects of office services support
- Build effective, collaborative and respectful relationships with all stakeholders
- Continuously evaluate and identify innovative ways to streamline and enhance service delivery to improve the employee and guest experience.
- Identify, develop cost savings opportunities, and service enhancements under areas of responsibility
- Manage vendor relationships and audit vendor performance, driving service excellence and act as quality control/assurance on vendor quality and performance
- Review all appropriate documents, manuals and standard operating procedures to be familiar with details of engaging with guest visitors and employees
- Tracks COIs and MDNA’s for external vendors when necessary
- Ensure complaints, questions, concerns and suggestions are addressed and conduct follow-up, if needed.
- Provide strategic guidance and operational insights on high-visibility projects
You should possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum 1 years of experience required; preferred 8+ years of experience in an office services / workplace management role, preferably at a tech focused company and with people management responsibilities
- Executive presence and comfort interacting with individuals at all levels
- Detail oriented, confident, self-starter with exceptional organizational skills with ability to work under pressure while acting in a calm manner
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a high level of professionalism, both in person and via telephone
- Technical Proficiency. Competency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) required. Experience with Envoy software is a plus.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple meetings or projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
- Ability to develop, maintain and adhere to action items, responsibilities, goals and initiatives self- imposed or assigned
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves
- Hybrid Work Policy: Flexible in-office days with budget for home office setup
The base pay for this role is anticipated to be between $100,000 and $150,000. The anticipated base pay range is based on information as of the time this post was generated. This role may also be eligible for other forms of compensation and benefits, such as a discretionary bonus, health, dental and other wellness plans and 401(k) contributions. Discretionary bonus can be a significant portion of total compensation. Actual compensation for successful candidates will be carefully determined based on a number of factors, including their skills, qualifications and experience.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.