Receptionist, Event Coordinator, and Candidate Experience
Houston, Texas, United States
We are seeking an outgoing and polished office coordinator/ receptionist to join our close-knit Houston team. In this role, you will cover a diverse array of responsibilities supporting our facilities, people, and unique culture. Some of these responsibilities include:
- Creating a warm and friendly reception environment which provides an outstanding first impression for interviews and interviewees as well as creating a positive atmosphere on a daily basis for our employees and guests from our other offices;
- Contributing to a fun workplace environment by planning and managing company events such as holiday parties, game nights and happy hours, as well as interacting with people throughout the day;
- Coordinating meetings, talks, presentations, training and learning events, including setup and cleanup;
- Coordinating onsite interviews including making candidates feel welcome and keeping interview schedules running on time;
- Assisting our office manager in various building and office management duties (communicating with vendors, stocking supplies, sending packages, etc);
- Receiving deliveries and packages.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and superb follow-through.
- Ability to accommodate a strict 8am start time.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- A collaborative approach to problem-solving and the ability to thrive in a friendly but fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.