Technical Recruiter (Contract)
Houston, Texas, United States
Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital. Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
We’re seeking an experienced Contract Recruiter to join our Technical Recruiting practice. This role will be based out of our Houston, TX office. You will serve as a trusted advisor to leaders across the business, partnering with HRBPs to translate their strategic goals into hiring needs. As a talent acquisition subject matter expert, you’ll be responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process, from conducting research and market mapping to sourcing, pipeline building, assessing and evaluating candidates, through to driving offer approvals, negotiation and closing.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process to meet hiring goals, including designing and executing sourcing and research strategies to identify high potential talent for Two Sigma’s immediate and long-term needs
- Establish consultative relationships with HR Business Partners and leaders across Engineering, developing a deep understanding of their strategic objectives and hiring needs
- Partner with Hiring Managers to develop effective candidate assessment frameworks, including facilitating interviews and leading calibration and hiring discussions
- Drive the offer process, including preparing offer packets for review and approval, presenting offers, and developing effective close strategies
- Track and analyze relevant metrics to provide data-driven insights to stakeholders across the organization and within the HR team
- Represent Two Sigma and the recruiting team, both internally and externally, serving as a brand ambassador and evangelist
- Participate in cross-functional, ad-hoc projects as needed and assigned
You should possess the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive recruitment experience, including 2 or more years of technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high growth environment; a combination of agency and in-house recruitment experience preferred
- BA/BS degree
- Demonstrated success working in a highly collaborative environment with a track record of building effective relationships with cross-functional partners and internal clients at all levels
- A general understanding and interest in basic computer science, software, and technology infrastructure concepts
- Excellent organization and data-driven project management skills
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.