Risk Officer, Two Sigma Securities (EMEA)
London, UK, United Kingdom
Two Sigma Securities, LLC is a broker-dealer registered with the SEC, one of the major U.S. equity exchanges and a registered market maker in over 8,000 U.S. exchange listed equities. Backed by a high performance, proprietary platform, the firm facilitates the execution of more than 300 million shares per day. We are the market-making affiliate of Two Sigma Investments, LP and a member of FINRA and SIPC. For more information, please visit twosigmasecurities.com.
Two Sigma Securities (“TSS”) is expanding internationally and is looking for a Risk Officer to develop and maintain a Risk program for an FCA registered firm. This person will have experience in the electronic market making and proprietary space. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who will take the initiative on multiple projects to build and maintain a best in class risk program with the assistance of colleagues in various regions.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Establish and chair the Risk Committee, which will report directly to the TSS UK Board of Directors
- Establish policies and procedures to capture, measure, mitigate, and manage the risks of the business
- Provide independent advice on risk strategy, oversight, and limit setting to the business
- Keep the TSS UK Board informed about all risk exposures, issues, decisions, and actions
You should possess the following qualifications:
- Market Risk
- Operational Risk
- Legal and Regulatory Risk
- Credit and Counterparty Exposure Risk
- Geopolitical Risk
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.