Relationship Manager - Alpha Capture
London, United Kingdom
Two Sigma is a different kind of investment manager. Since 2001, we have used data science and technology to derive insights that forecast the future and discover value in markets worldwide. Our team of scientists, technologists and academics looks beyond traditional finance to understand the bigger picture and develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most difficult economic problems. Our work spans markets and industries, from insurance and securities to private investments and new ventures.
We’re seeking a talented relationship manager (RM) to join our Alpha Capture team. Our product, PICS is a hybrid investment initiative that combines sell-side discretionary information with our quantitative strategies. We are a client of many brokerages worldwide.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
• Develop, oversee and maximize the value of those relationships. In addition to building and maintaining relationships with key sell-side counterparts, you will also focus on creating and implementing strategic business goals for each of our partners firms.
• Collaborate with our research team to propose and investigate potential new signals for our models. Working closely with our product and technology teams, we are collectively dedicated to the evolution of our alpha capture strategy.
• Identify and solve problems while remaining focused on anticipating potential impacts to the business.
• Ability to successfully build relationships on the phone and in person is a must.
• Possess the ability to take direction and work independently. The ideal candidate will also find personal satisfaction in working towards the success of a team and reaching common goals.
You should possess the following qualifications:
• 5-12 years of experience in an external-facing role, preferably in financial services.
• Interest in financial markets.
• Ideal candidate will be flexible, driven and able to thrive in a team environment.
• Highly organized with a strong work ethic, ability to adjust to a dynamic workload and appropriately manage stressful situations.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; brief paragraph writing sample will be required.
• Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a top university.
• Strong analytical skills and proven ability to develop and maintain client relationships.