London, United Kingdom
Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
We’re seeking a talented relationship manager (RM) to join our Alpha Capture team. Our product, PICS is a hybrid investment initiative that combines sell-side discretionary information with our quantitative strategies. We are a client of many brokerages worldwide. The ideal candidate will be flexible, driven and able to thrive in a team environment. They will be highly organized with a strong work ethic. If you are excited about joining a fast-paced, dynamic team, we'd love to meet you!
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Develop, oversee and maximize the value of our relationships.
- Build and maintain relationships with key sell-side counterparts, you will also focus on creating and implementing strategic business goals for each of our partners firms.
- Collaborate with our research team to propose and investigate potential new signals for our models. Working closely with our product and technology teams, we are collectively dedicated to the evolution of our alpha capture strategy.
- Identify and solve problems while remaining focused on anticipating impacts to the business.
- Ability to successfully build relationships on the phone and in person is a must.
- Possess the ability to take direction and work independently. The ideal candidate will also find personal satisfaction in working towards the success of a team and reaching common goals.
You should possess the following qualifications:
- 5 - 12 years of experience in a sales or relationship management function in capital markets or financial services.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; brief paragraph writing sample will be required.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.