Solutions Engineer: Insurance Engineering
New York City, New York, United States
Two Sigma Insurance Quantified (TSIQ) seeks to partner with leaders in the insurance industry by applying Two Sigma's core engineering, modeling and analytics capabilities. TSIQ works closely with its industry partners to deliver products and solutions, which lead to enhanced automation and data-driven decision making. Comprised of a diversified and growing team of highly skilled data scientists, engineers, and business professionals, TSIQ possesses the agility and innovation of a dynamic startup with the resources and long-term view of Two Sigma.
Two Sigma is a technology company dedicated to finding value in the world's data. Since its founding in 2001, Two Sigma has built an innovative platform that combines extraordinary computing power, vast amounts of information, and advanced data science to produce breakthroughs in investment management, insurance and related fields. Today, Two Sigma manages approximately $55 billion in assets, employs more than 1,400 people and has offices in New York, Hong Kong, Houston and London.
We are looking for a seasoned, smart, and overachieving Insurance Solutions Engineer with proven experience and a passion for selling technology solutions to senior executives.
TSIQ is a new product transforming the insurance industry requiring a premier solutions engineer who can speak to C-Suite executives, technologists, and business leaders while also being able to relate to on-the-ground users of TSIQ’s insurance platform and APIs.
● Drive customer success by guide clients on better practices in technical implementations
● Support clients during the implementation phase and answer questions about the platform’s functionality and APIs
● Support sales executives with solution selling into prospect account base
● Prototype pre-sales solutions for potential sales opportunity
● Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions
● Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
● Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements
● Proven work experience as a solutions/implementation engineer in the insurance industry
● Proven track record supporting or selling complex enterprise solutions
● Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
● Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Excellent presentation and creativity skills
● Willingness to travel
● BA/BS degree or equivalent, preferable