Client Services and Trading Operations ( Two Sigma Securities)
New York, NY, United States
Two Sigma is a different kind of investment manager. Since 2001, we have used data science and technology to derive insights that forecast the future and discover value in markets worldwide. Our team of scientists, technologists and academics looks beyond traditional finance to understand the bigger picture and develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most difficult economic problems. Our work spans markets and industries, from insurance and securities to private investments and new ventures.
Two Sigma Securities, LLC is a broker-dealer registered with the SEC, one of the major U.S. equity exchanges and a registered market maker in over 8,000 U.S. exchange listed equities. Backed by a high performance, proprietary platform, the firm facilitates the execution of more than 300 million shares per day. We are the market-making affiliate of Two Sigma Investments, LP and a member of FINRA and SIPC. For more information, please visit twosigmasecurities.com.
The Two Sigma Securities Client Service team is currently hiring for a new team member who will act as the primary point of contact for TSS’s customer-facing businesses, which includes both equities and options trading. This person will handle several aspects of customer support including tasks such as initial onboarding, QA testing, system monitoring, best-ex reviews and interacting with our clients on a daily basis.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Perform client onboarding and write-up client functionality requests for our development team
- Interact with clients, execution destinations, various internal businesses, compliance and other departments as needed
- Responds to various client requests for order status, connectivity, functionality, etc.
- Perform reviews related to Best Execution, Regulatory compliance and other bespoke internal reports
You should possess the following qualifications:
- 3+ years working in a client-facing trade support role
- Should have a solid understanding of U.S. equity market structure, regulations and operations. (knowledge of options is helpful)
- Technical literate (any programming experience a bonus)
- Series 7, 57 and 63 licenses
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected status.