Account Executive (Venn) - Mid-Market
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
Venn is a next-generation analytics tool for university endowments, pension funds, nonprofits, and other institutional investors. Our users use Venn to better understand how to better meet their long-term goals via smarter strategic investments. Our team combines Two Sigma’s quantitative finance expertise with groundbreaking data visualization in a modern web app.
At Venn, we are seeking to transform investment and portfolio analysis for Institutional Investors. We have a demonstrated track record of selling effective and intuitive SaaS software and delivering successful outcomes for our clients.
We are looking for an ambitious individual to join our team to help distribute Venn's value proposition to Mid-Market Accounts. We are customer-focused and deeply analytical - if you are too, we’d love to meet you!
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Identify and develop new prospective relationships and expansion opportunities with current clients
- Educate institutional investors and wealth managers on Venn’s value proposition in a thoughtful, mutually beneficial way
- Leverage the resources available to you in order to provide value to customers and prospects throughout the full sales cycle
- Deliver tailored presentations of Venn’s product and vision to a broad range of audiences
- Maintain pipeline accountability with timely and accurate forecasts
- Coordinate cross-functionally across Sales Development, Client Solutions, Legal, Product, Engineering and Marketing to constantly improve the customer experience
- Serve as the voice of the customer. Collecting feedback to help inform our roadmap
You should possess the following qualifications:
- 5 years of experience in a quota carrying, closing role in Financial Services and/or B2B SaaS (minimum 1 year of work experience required)
- Strong, clear, and impactful written and verbal communication skills
- Interest and experience in institutional investing and the role technology can play in improving investment outcomes
- Ability to balance working for an established organization with the focus and rigor required to scale a growing technology business
- Commitment to constantly developing your knowledge base and skillset
- Intellectual curiosity and high ambition
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, competitive 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days, competitive paid caregiver leaves
- Hybrid Work Policy: Flexible in-office days with budget for home office setup
The base pay for this role will be between $100,000 and $250,000. This role may also be eligible for other forms of compensation and benefits, such as a discretionary bonus, health, dental and other wellness plans and 401(k) contributions. Discretionary bonus can be a significant portion of total compensation. Actual compensation for successful candidates will be carefully determined based on a number of factors, including their skills, qualifications and experience.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.