Account Executive - Venn
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma is a different kind of investment manager. Since 2001, we have used data science and technology to derive insights that forecast the future and discover value in markets worldwide. Our team of scientists, technologists and academics looks beyond traditional finance to understand the bigger picture and develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most difficult economic problems. Our work spans markets and industries, from insurance and securities to private investments and new ventures.
Venn is a next-generation analytics tool for university endowments, pension funds, nonprofits, and other institutional investors. Our users use Venn to better understand how to better meet their long-term goals via smarter strategic investments. Our team combines Two Sigma’s quantitative finance expertise with groundbreaking data visualization in a modern web app.
We’re looking for an ambitious individual to join our team to help distribute Venn's value proposition to the investment community. We are customer-obsessed and deeply analytical - if you are too, we’d love to meet you!
You will take on the following responsibilities
- Educate institutional investors on the value of Venn in a thoughtful way
- Execute the full sales cycle
- Manage the resources available to you in order to provide value to customers and prospects
- Deliver presentations of Venn’s product and vision to a broad range of audiences
- Develop new accounts and identify expansion opportunities
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts of your pipeline
- Coordinate cross-functionally across Sales Development, Account Management, Legal, Product, Engineering and Marketing to constantly improve the customer experience
- Serve as the voice of the customer. Collecting feedback to help inform our roadmap
You should possess the following qualifications
- 5 years of experience in a closing role at a SaaS provider
- Refined written and verbal communication skills
- Interest and experience in institutional investing and the role technology and factors can play in improving investment outcomes
- Ability to balance working for an established organization with the focus and rigor required to scale a growing technology business
- Commitment to constantly developing your knowledge base and skillset
- Intellectual curiosity and high ambition
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.